|Marshalls Long Island based facilities include our head offices, a full crating and fabrication shop, secure storage (both climate-controlled and ambient) and a large open yard for storing our fleet and handling large works of art. Our indoor staging area (and much of our storage) has ceiling heights in excess of 24 and our main art-handling area is equipped with a 10-ton bridge crane, giving us the ability to handle extremely large, extremely heavy art objects with ease.
Marshall has a fleet of 13 custom-built art handling vehicles, including many of the largest art-focused trucks in the New York area. In addition, we have an extensive range of gantry cranes, lifting devices and other important pieces of art-handling equipment. As a consequence, we are asked to work not only for museums, galleries and collectors but for other fine art services companies whose equipment does not allow them to handle works of the size, weight or complexity that Marshall can handle.
Our fleet of art moving vehicles includes:
- Two tractors for powering various trailers, both of which are courier compatible
- Three large cargo trailers, all of which have air ride, climate control and full internal logistics
- A very long flat-bed trailer that has full tilting capability so that objects and equipment can be driven directly onto or off of the bed
- Six box body trucks, all of which have air ride, climate control and full internal logistics
- Two cargo vans, both of which have climate control and internal logistics
- A telescoping fork lift truck capable of maneuvering over rough terrain, handling over five tons and reaching up to 40
- Two fork lift trucks